Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Sofia Zoe

Selena Gomez 10 interesting facts about that you probably didn’t know about the singer

Brief: Here is a list of interesting facts about American singer Selena Gomez and you will be as shocked to read them as we were.

Selena Gomez 10 interesting facts about that you probably didn’t know about the singer


Details: All of 26, American singer Selena Gomez boasts of a whopping 141 million followers on her Instagram and Selena never shies away from sharing her pictures and videos with friends and family. Selena Gomez may be just in her late-twenties, but the Kill Em With Kindness singer has already ticked off some rather impressive #lifegoals.

So, here we present some interesting facts about the singer and we are sure that you’d be equally surprised to read them as we were. Have a dekko!

1. Selena has suffered from a disease called Lupus. 
It is an autoimmune disease that attacks your tissues and organs, leaving you tired, depressed and achy.


2. She was named after Tejano singer Selena Quintanilla Perez, who was shot and killed in 1995.


3. Selena Gomez actually runs her own social media accounts. 
‘I love the connection I have with my fans because it’s authentic. Some of my fans have been with me since the day I started on Disney when I was 14.'


4. When she was seven years old, Selena appeared on the TV show Barney and Friends.


5. Selena’s first kiss was when she was 12.
It was on Disney Show ‘The Suite Life of Zac and Cody,’ with Dylan Sprouse.


6. Selena is a member of Taylor Swift’s infamous girl gang. 
Yes, Taylor Swift counts Selena Gomez as one of her BFFs.


7. Selena struggles when it comes to dating. 
"I hate it. It's hard and I'm weirded out by the idea that a guy has Googled me before we meet, and that has happened.'.


8. Selena prefers chilling at home to going out. 
‘I love being at home […] gosh, I’m so boring!’


9. Selena grew up watching Friends. 
‘You know when you can just put your favorite TV show on in the background and it just makes you feel safe in a weird way?’


10. Selena often drinks olive oil. 
She says it helps protect her voice.


credit by.

Powered by Blogger.
About Author

Sofia Zoe

Sofia is freelance web designer. He loves to play with javaScript and other programming codes.