Thursday, August 16, 2018

Sofia Zoe

Selena Gomez Is Confirms Her Justin Bieber-Free 'Life's Great' With New Yacht Instagram Photos

Details: Last night, both Selena Gomez and her ex Justin Bieber took a moment to give Instagram an update on their summers on the West and East Coast respectively. Bieber was first, sharing a paparazzi photo of himself and his fiancée Hailey Baldwin looking a little more somber, shortly after People reported that the two were slowing their wedding planning down because things were getting too intense. Baldwin liked it.

Selena Gomez Confirms Her Justin Bieber-Free 'Life's Great' With New Yacht Instagram Photos

Selena Gomez Is Confirms Her Justin Bieber-Free 'Life's Great' With New Yacht Instagram Photos

Roughly 60 minutes after that, Gomez shared visual confirmation her "life's great," which she also literally said in an Instagram Live she did. Gomez first posted a new set of Instagram photos of herself living her best life on a yacht with friends. The boat shots featured her in a bikini with new long hair and bangs.


To hammer that point home, she shared an additional hot Instagram story of herself, and her friend Caleb Stevens did too (the romance rumors between them were debunked earlier this summer; Gomez is happily single, and he's her best friend's little brother):


During her Instagram Live, she also gave her fans updates on several of her projects.

Regarding the new album, which is "sounding really amazing," Gomez revealed her favorite song is one called "Rare." Well, maybe, because she backtracked on the title after realizing she wasn't supposed to leak it. Still, "it’s beautiful. and I can’t wait for you guys to hear it," she said. She additionally discussed her album as being "very honest but playful. And I felt like creatively it’s in a really great direction. I just wanted it to feel kind of what was going on in here, which was a lot."

On that zombie comedy movie she was shooting in upstate New York, well, she's done. "I finished my movie in New York, and it was really, really fun," she said. She wants to act more. "I would love to do more films, that’s coming. I just kind of do what I can."

Other life updates included her getting bangs and her birthday. "I turned 26. Apparently that means I’m an adult now to some people."

She also said things going pretty good these days, even if she isn't being papped daily like other people. "Life’s great," she said to viewers. "I love Nicki Minaj’s new album. I love Travis Scott’s new album. I like Drake too, but Travis has got my heart for sure. What’s our favorite line? ‘Baby mama on the cover of Forbes.’ [a reference to Scott's girlfriend and Gomez's friend Kylie Jenner] ....All right, guys, well, that’s basically my life in a nutshell. It’s going really, really well. I’m doing a lot of reading, working, thinking about you guys, and that’s it, that’s all I’ve got for you." credit by

Powered by Blogger.
About Author

Sofia Zoe

Sofia is freelance web designer. He loves to play with javaScript and other programming codes.